I really like the Murrine-Theme for GTK. But I'm not using GNOME.
A script creating a domino-config for every colour-scheme makes your desktop just look like the Murrine-GTK-Theme!
I have created domino-configs for the colour-schemes:
- Pure Technology
- Black-White'n'Green Beauty
There is also a program that creates a Domino config for a colour-scheme.
Please give me suggestions and tell me why you voted good or bad for Domino-Murrina
1: shows domino-murrina with the Black-colour-scheme
2: shows domino-murrina with the Gilouche-colour-scheme
- domino_murrina-configfiles_0.3.tar.gz contains config files for domino-murrina; extract to ~/.qt
- domino_murrina_0.3.tar.gz is the tarball for the Domino config creator
- open domino-config
- Load Murrina-(name of colour-scheme)
- run domino_murrina
- select colour-scheme
- click OK-Button
- if found please report them
- I will create a Domino config creator that creates Domino configs not only for making your desktop look like Murrina; I will create an app that can create Domino configs that will let your desktop look like Polyester, QTCurve, Plastik etc..
- I will add an option to set make buttons etc. more/less shiny.