Work on a stable kio_sysinfo have been completed. Below you can find link to source code and in the future maybe I will create rpm packages for openSUSE. Right now I've working on KDE 3 port. All interested in helping, specially with translations, please contact with me.
Warning: This works perfect with openSUSE 11.0 and 11.1, I don't run this on other distributions yet - maybe someone would like to do it? Please report me any bugs
- new design,
- rebuilt disk module,
- new features in CPU module, like: the number of CPU cores, cache size, temperature,
- new features in graphic module, like: direct rendering, screen resolution, X.Org version,
- new module for network with features like: connection name, connection status, IP address, hardware address, default geteway, default DNS. Network module is set to discover 4 connections.
- unpack source code,
- create build directory,
- in build directory run “cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config –prefix` .. “,
- as root run make and make install.
- devel utilities, like gcc, make, qmake etc.
- devel libraries for KDE4 like libkde4, kdebase4-workspace-devel etc.
If you have questions please feel free to mail me And sorry for my English