WaveMixer is a multitrack sample editor. WaveMixer is a multitrack wave editor. It can mix mutliple sound together to make some music.
We want to do an audio software that is simple to use for anyone, and not only by profesionnal users.
- Can load many sound format like: wave file, mp3, ogg.
- Show up the file in the sound editor
- You can apply some cool effect on a sample like: fade-in/out, echo, high and low pass filter, ...
- Can save a modified sample to mp3, ogg or wave format
- Can edit Metadata (id3 tag) thanks to TagLib...
- Handles very large file !
- Use esound to write the sound to the sound card
- Zoom in and out on a sample
- Wavemixer got a powerfull file explorer! All is done with drag'n drop.
- You can drop files from konqueror or nautilus.
- You can put many samples on the track editor to assemble them and create some very cool music !
- Unimited tracks!
- On each track, you can play with volume and pan
- When playing, a very great Vumeter is drawn to show up the peak volume of the sound/music! That's cool !
- Wavemixer can save an entire project in xml file for further load...