GnomeBaker is a Gnome CD/DVD burning application. GnomeBaker is a GTK2/Gnome CD/DVD burning application. I've been writing it in my spare time so progress is fairly slow. It's more of a personal project as I wanted to have a go at developing on Linux and I figured that as I had got this far I may as well let it loose on the world. Maybe someone will like it and use it.
It requires a recent version of cdtools (cdrecord, readcd, cdda2wav and mkisofs), version 2 or greater should be okay. It also requires growisofs for DVD burning.
It needs gstreamer0.8 audio processing.
It also requires the libs libgnomeui-2.0 gtk+-2.0 >= 2.4 libglade-2.0.
So far it can do the following:
* Create audio cds from existing wavs, mp3, flac and oggs
* Import M3u and pls audio playlists.
* Create data cds
* Blank rewritable disks
* Copy data cds
* Copy audio cds
* Burn existing cd iso images
* Can burn via scsi and atapi on linux kernels 2.4 and 2.6. Basically if cdrecord works then GnomeBaker will work.
* Drag and drop to create data cds (including DnD to and from nautilus)
* Integrate with gconf for storage of application settings
* Burn DVDs.
* Supports multisession burning
* Blank/Format DVDs
* Burn Cue/Bin files
* Burn data cds on the fly
In the future it will also do the following and hopefully much more:
* Create video cds from existing video and stills
* Create mixed mode cds