Increases video speed when there is no dialog (subtitle).
You can save up to %30 of total movie time.
Normal: Video speed during dialog scenes (1-4)
Fast: Video speed when no dialog (1-4)
Speed Adjustment Time
Before Dialog: Duration for turn to speed normal before dialog
After Dialog: Duration for start to increase speed after dialog
Show Elapsed Time: Show real watching time
Skip information and songs: Keep speed fast during information and songs
You need to click update button after changing values.
Required VLC version: 2.0.5
Put the file in the VLC subdir /lua/extensions, by default:
* Windows (all users): %ProgramFiles%\\\\VideoLAN\\\\VLC\\\\lua\\\\extensions\\\\
* Windows (current user): %APPDATA%\\\\VLC\\\\lua\\\\extensions\\\\
* Linux (all users): /usr/share/vlc/lua/extensions/
* Linux (current user): ~/.local/share/vlc/lua/extensions/
* Mac OS X (all users): /Applications/VLC.app/Contents/MacOS/share/lua/extensions/
(create directories if they don\\\'t exist)
Restart the VLC.
Then you simply use the extension by going to the \\\"View\\\" menu and selecting it.
1 year ago
1.1: Ignore information and songs