A small Control Interface for VLC Media Player.
Load some Songs in your Playlist and start a song.
Then you simply use the extension by going to the \"View\" menu and selecting it there.
You can then hide VLC in your taskbar by clicking the little Pylon Symbol in your tray once.
Put the file in the VLC subdir /lua/extensions, by default:
* Windows (all users): %ProgramFiles%\\VideoLAN\\VLC\\lua\\extensions\\
* Windows (current user): %APPDATA%\\VLC\\lua\\extensions\\
* Linux (all users): /usr/share/vlc/lua/extensions/
* Linux (current user): ~/.local/share/vlc/lua/extensions/
* Mac OS X (all users): /Applications/VLC.app/Contents/MacOS/share/lua/extensions/
(create directories if they don\'t exist)
Restart the VLC.
Feedback highly appreciated! Suggestions for new Functions are also highly appreciated.
3 years ago
- Initial Release