This is a Lua-based extension for VLC 2.x showing lyrics from external files (.lrc or .txt) matching the input filename.
- shows both non-synced and synced lyrics
- jump to the selected line
- copy selected lines to the clipboard with an external script
- transliterate Japanese lines to romaji with an external script
- translate lines to another language with an external script
- Unix-like and Windows OS support
Visit the homepage to download the external scripts i use, or you may use your own after changing the first lines.
Current line detection in synced lyrics still need some work (suggestions are welcomed).
11 months ago
0.3: first public release
0.3.5: should now work correctly with the latest vlc version. Current line detection temporarily disabled to avoid freezes.
0.4: completed features relying on external scripts
0.5: added user settings to hide time tags and the global translate buttons. Minor bugfixes.