ANNOUNCEMENT: starting from VLC version 2.1 this extension stopped working, because VLC developers have removed few important callback from lua API, which this extension was relying on.
So, to make it work, you should downgrade to VLC 2.0
Also, you can follow a bugreport that have some indication of ongoing work on API improvements. https://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/8097. There is a chance that when this issue will be resolved, extension can start working again. But don't put too much hope that this will happen anytime soon.
This extension allows you to toggle playing video by clicking on video screen.
To install, drop "clickpause.lua" into the VLC extensions directory.
The extensions directories are located at:
- OS X systemwide: /Applications/VLC.app/Contents/MacOS/share/lua/extensions/
- OS X current user: ~/Library/Application Support/org.videolan.vlc/lua/extensions/
- Linux systemwide: depends upon distro
- Linux current user: ~/.local/share/vlc/lua/extensions/
- Windows systemwide: C:\Program Files\VideoLan\VLC\lua\extensions\
- Windows current user: I have no idea
To enable plugin, go to "View" menu and click "Click screen to Play/Pause". Works only in native mode.
For further information, visit homepage at http://3demax.github.io/vlc-clickpause/
You can donate bitcoins at 1Nv9rdBG43zE4mftATAdJ5SbsqkCZWXLKR if you relly like it :)
2 years ago
* initial version
* fixed playlist issues
* fixed mixed (sound+video) playlist issues