Twitch.tv playlist parser
1. I have included a client_id in this script. If it gets blocked in the future, you can generate your own client at https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections and put it in the file.
2. Put the file in the lua/playlist/ directory:
- On Windows: %APPDATA%/vlc/lua/playlist/
- On Mac: $HOME/Library/Application Support/org.videolan.vlc/lua/playlist/
- On Linux: ~/.local/share/vlc/lua/extensions/
To install the addon for all users, put the file here instead:
- On Windows: C:/Program Files (x86)/VideoLAN/VLC/lua/playlist/
- On Mac: /Applications/VLC.app/Contents/MacOS/share/lua/playlist/
- On Linux: /usr/lib/vlc/lua/playlist/
3. Open a twitch.tv url using "Open Network Stream..."
- Load up a channel url and watch live
- Load an archived video url
- Load https://www.twitch.tv/ and get the list of featured streams
- Load Twitch Clips.
If you like this addon, please click the [+] in the sidebar to the right. If you have any issues, please report them in the comments below. Thank you!
v0.0.4 1 month ago
Support new twitch.tv/videos/ urls.
v0.0.3 2 months ago
Support for Twitch Clips.
v0.0.2 2 months ago
You can now pick the stream quality you want. The twitch URL will expand to multiple playlist items.