Mc-OS CTLina XFCE
Open screenshots in a new tab and enlarge for full view
Made by Paulxfce
This is the latest iteration of the XFCE-cation of Mc-OS CTLina. (the gnome-version), a desktop-interpretation of a certain Cupertino-based OS for XFCE
It is developed and made for XFCE 4.14.
For optimal setting, please follow the following guidelines:
1. Download and extract the file to a ".themes"-folder in your Home-file, or (with administrative rights) extract it to the usr/share/themes -folder.
2. Select the theme in the Appearance-application.
3. Select the theme in the Window-manager.
4. In Window Manager Tweaks/compositor activate the following:
- Enable display compositing
- Show windows preview in place of icons when cycling
- Show shadows under popup windows
- Show shadows under regular windows
5. Disable show shadows under docked windows
6. Set Opacity of popup windows a bit more transparent (this makes the background of the menu's transparent).
7. In the Qt5 Settings configuration application/Appearance, set the style to gtk2
8. In the Qt5 Settings configuration application/Fonts select a font that is the same as the one you use.
9. In the Qt5 Settings configuration application/Icons select the same icon-theme as the one you use.
10. In the Qt5 Settings configuration application/Interface, deactivate 'Dialog buttons have icons'
11. In the Window Manager move the title-buttons to the left.
Next, I prefer 'Roboto Regular' as my main font (just google it)
Important: This theme only works with a compositor enabled !