On the bottom of the desktop there is a panel that never hides. It is darkish but depending on your plasma-theme can be transparent.
Then in the upper left side of the desktop there is a panel that only appears when you bounce the cursor in that place. This panel holds the menu of the active application.
- latte spacer https://store.kde.org/p/1287102
- kde global menu (on system)
- kde application dashboard (on system) with “nine dots icon” https://store.kde.org/p/1328320/ (when de nine dots icon is copied to /usr/share/icons (sudo cp start-here.svg /usr/share/icons) this latte lay-out will automatically use it.
- latte-dock taskmanager (system)
- W7-indicator https://store.kde.org/p/1321743/
- event calendar https://store.kde.org/p/998901/
- tiled menu https://store.kde.org/p/1160672/
Used icon themes:
flat-glass-Color https://store.kde.org/p/1328321/ , modified mix of papirus, flat-remix, vimix, numix and others
ultrflatOrangeLichteDskp https://store.kde.org/p/1328322/ modified mix of themes.
To get this look install both icon themes.
Choose the ultraflatOrangeLichteDskp theme.
It will use icons from the flat-glass-Color theme when the system needs them.
summerwalk in Moerenburg https://www.pling.com/p/1329877/
Window decoration theme
Aurorae Freeze https://store.kde.org/p/1002663/