Image 01
profile-image

crashhp

SmartLoad

VLC Extensions by thebamby 4 comments

Did not work for me! I ended up debbuging the problem. In the path I had 'file:///' instead of 'file://', so that was first problem. And there is for sure some problem with encoding. Folder path had encoded symbols (e.g. '%20' - whitespace). I have no experience whatsoever with lua, so for now I just replaced it:

local folderPath = string.gsub(folderPath, "%%20", " ")
local folderPath = string.gsub(folderPath, "%%5B", "[")
local folderPath = string.gsub(folderPath, "%%5D", "]")

Now it works, at least for folders I have.
Thanks for the extension! - Jan 25 2021
SmartLoad

VLC Extensions
by thebamby

5.6
7   Jan 25 2021
Did not work for me! I ended up debbuging the problem. In the path I had 'file:///' instead of 'file://', so that was first problem. And there is for sure some problem with encoding. Folder path had encoded symbols (e.g. '%20' - whitespace). I have no experience whatsoever with lua, so for now I just replaced it: local folderPath = string.gsub(folderPath, "%%20", " ") local folderPath = string.gsub(folderPath, "%%5B", "[") local folderPath = string.gsub(folderPath, "%%5D", "]") Now it works, at least for folders I have. Thanks for the extension!